Admissions And Withdrawals Procedures in St. Joseph High School
1. Candidates seeking admission in St. Joseph High School, Pernem must be introduced by their parents or guardians who shall remain responsible for their regular attendance, progress in studies and for their fees.
2. Application for admission for Std Ist must be accompanied by Birth Certificate from the Civil Registrar. For other classes Leaving Certificate from the last recognised school attended has to be produced. The age of admission to Std.I is 5 1/2 years completed on 31st May.
3. Student coming from other states or country must produce their LCs duly counter signed by Educational officer of their concerned state or Indian embassy abroad.
4. Students will be admitted normally within the first month from the re-opening of the school on advance payment of the admission fee and the term fee which in no case is refundable.
5. The management reserves the right to refuse any application for admission without having to assign any reason for its action.
6. Application for L.C. should be made in writing by the parent or the guardian.
7. No. L.C. will be issued unless all the school dues are paid, library books, sports uniform returned and any damages are made good. Students leaving in the middle of the year will have to pay the term fee of the term in which he/she leaves. He/she is expected to give a month's notice duly signed by the parents/guardians or else pay a month's fee.
8. L.C. will be issued free of charge in the first instance within two years of the leaving of the school. For the duplicate L.C. and that after the lapse of two years, office charges will be collected. The L.C will be issued within seven days of the receipt of application.
9. In order that proper arrangement of teachers and the classes may be done for the following academic year and considering the instruction given by the Department of Education, from time to time, Parents/ Guardians wishing to withdraw their children at the end of the academic year should inform the school office in writing 10 days after the declaration of the results.