Aims and Objectives of St. Joseph High School, Pernem
1. The aim of the school is to impart academic, physical, moral and spiritual education with stress on catholic formation. Nevertheless, it shall respect the religious feeling and freedom of conscience of all its students.
2. It aims to train the children to learn intelligently and to help them develop the qualities of co-operation and service so as to make them useful and worthy citizens of mother India.
3. It also caters to the co-curricular activities of a varied nature to promote the harmonious and all round development of children.
4. The medium of instruction is English from class I-X.
5. Provision is made for the teaching of the following languages.
a. Hindi as second language from Std V to X.
b. Marathi or Konkani as the third language from Std V to X.