PRINCIPLES OF DISCIPLINE
1. The school meets from 8.00 a.m to 1.45 p.m with a recess of 15 minutes. This is subject to change introduced by the Directorate of Education.
2. It is strictly compulsory for every student to come to school in complete school uniform. Pupils not conforming with this norm are liable to be refused entry and the parents/guardians will be held entirely responsible.
3.When the teacher happens to be absent or late to class, all the students are expected to co-operate with the class monitor in maintaining proper order and discipline.
4. No late comer will be allowed to enter the classroom without the permission of the H.M. Ordinarily no student should leave the school premises without the permission of the H.M.and a due note from the parents/guardians.
5. Punctuality, regularity in attendance, hard work, obedience, politeness,courtesy of speech and conduct as well as cleanliness of dress are expected in the school.
6. Any bad behaviour, disrespect, unsuitable language or copying during examination makes a student unwanted in this school. Such a student may be forced to leave the school, when his presence has a bad effect on the formation of other students.
7. No pupil will be excused from the physical exercise unless doctor advises otherwise.
8. A pupil suffering from contagious or infectious disease will not be admitted in the class.
9. Children are requested to take care of their personal belongings as school authorities do not accept the responsibility of the loss of books, clothes, money etc.
10. The use of ornaments and jewellery may be discouraged.
11. Each student must have his own school calendar and bring it to school daily.Parents should check the calendar of their children from time to time.
12.Running,playing or shouting inside the class or within the school building is not permitted.
13. Insubordination to the teacher, speaking ill of them and of school authorities, obscenity in words or actions,or any other behaviour considered by the Head of the school as detrimental to the good tone of the school are sufficient reasons for the punishment, or for fine or, even dismissal of the offender.
14. Personal cleanliness and hygiene are highly recommended. Students must keep both the class room and school premises clean.
15. Boys should have their hair cut short as per school directives.Fancy haircut and long hair will not be tolerated.
16.When a student has been absent from the school even for a day, he/she must bring, on return to school, a note of excuse from parents/guardian
17. As worthy citizens of the nation, students should attend all national day functions organised by the school.
18. Absence for wedding, feast, or birthday celebration, etc. should be avoided.
20. No student shall indulge in any one of the following practices:-
a. Disfiguring or otherwise damaging any school property.
c. Use of drugs, liquor or intoxicant.
d. Rowdyism and rude behaviour
e. Use of violence in any form.
f. Casteism, communalism or practice of untouchability